Re: Joey Reynolds

Please reply to mwaters@wesleyan, not this e-mail address.

- ---SonnyDaye1@aol.com wrote:
<snip>
> Thought I'd throw out
> the question that I've wondered for the last 2 years. With all the
stations
> across the country that carry Joey, how is it possible that Boston,
the so-
> called Intellectual Hub of the country, is one of the few markets that
> overlook him?
<snip>

	How many stations is Joey Reynolds actually on? The WOR web site
apparently has no lists of stations carrying its various programs that
are distributed nationally. I had the iumpression that his
distribution is still somewhat limited and spotty.
	The program is on WHYN (AM) in Springfield.
	Of note for Joey Reynolds fans: The national feed is 1-5 a.m.
Eastern. The first hour of the program is not fed: He is on WOR from
midnight to 5.