Re: Joey Reynolds

In a message dated 10/15/98 1:24:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, brouder@juno.com
writes:

<< Sonny-good question.  But there aren't really many likely prospects.
 Overnight, WBZ has stuck with Bob Raleigh for all these years while RKO
 has recently been running Art Bell (they used to repeat Howie Carr which
 I kind of liked).  I suppose EEI is running some syndicated sports talk
 show but what other decent AM signals are there in Beantown?  I can't
 imagine Joey on an FM. >>

Joey was on KOX for awhile. I do see him showing up on RKO if Art is really
gone. However WOR has a excellent signal which is where I pick Joey up from.
Joey's show is a bit like Norm Nathan's old show which I consider the best
talk show ever. Norm is one of my 4 heros in radio broadcasting who's style I
hope to emulate sometime.