Canadian station IDs (Was Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 10/9: Clear Channel Gets Jacor)

>Kevin Vahey wrote:
>  Must be worldwide.....the AM on 900 in Sherbrooke, Quebec is simply AM
>800 CJAD Montreal........

        I think that recently we been there and done this on this
newsgroup. According to one internet source I cited, Canadian stations are
required only to give their legal calls once a day and are not required to
give their locations at all. So, if this information is correct, you'd have
to listen for a long time to check for certain on Sherbrooke.