Re: (2)The ever-present NBC peacock

Good point...I, too, have been seeing examples of TV networks
mentioning that certain games could be seen on competing networks.
You'd expect them to mention something on a "sister"
network (like when ESPN had the Little League World
Series, and they mentioned that the finals would be
on ABC), but we actually are getting stuff like this:
logos for the competing networks, plus voice-overs...
tonight, for example, you'll hear Bob Costas (NBC)
say, "the NLCS continues tomorrow at 4 pm over on
Fox, and tomorrow night at 8, we'll be back here in
Cleveland on NBC for game 4 of the ALCS..."