Re: Carr Allowance?

Not sure (WBZ might be possible, but where?). Yes,
Howie's column did seem very kind. He acknowledged
that Howie got him his start in the business; "we've
had our ups and downs,mostly downs lately,and he may
not even be talking to me right now,but I could be
mistaken". The column should be available online
at www.bostonherald.com

I could see Jerry maybe popping up on Ch. 4 doing
political analysis or something, but maybe not.
He may just retire.