Re: WBZ grills Woburn Mayor

>I ride a T-bus from Government Center through Cummings Park to Burlington
in
>the morning, and yesterday the bus driver didn't know until he got there if
>Washington St. or Cummings Park was closed.
>
>-Larry Lovering

I don't know about you (all), but even if I did not work in this space, as a
news listener, I would want to know what businesses were affected for no
other reason than to GUAGE the incident's effect.

Now, if YOU are producing a news show, pre-dawn, all businesses have yet to
open in an affected area, what steps would YOU take to bring this
information to your listeners?  Just curious to see what you would do and to
what extent.....

Bill O'Neill