Re: WBZ grills Woburn Mayor

>Yes....construction is currently underway.  New  ramps are being installed
>between 128 and 129 on 93.
>So when heading south on 93(or north for that matter) you will be able to
>get into Woburn via the huge indusrial park (Marshalls). That will ease
>traffic at Washington Street off 93. I would imagine that you will be able
>to get you into Reading as well.
>
>J.J.

I have an office in Cummings Park in Woburn.  From 5 a.m. on, even after
office hours kicked in, not one report, TV or R, spoke to the hundreds of
people with offices in that area except to say that "many offices may be
closed in the area."  If local offices were to be evacuated (mine, I later
found out, was not) there was no announcement as to locations, street lines,
etc.  If this is the best good old 'number six' can do, be thankful we don't
live on active fault lines!

Bill O'Neill