Re: WBZ grills Woburn Mayor

<snip> When it became apparent that
>this line of questioning was going nowhere, he brought
>up the polluted wells & toxic waste problems and asked
>if the mayor thought Woburn was "jinxed".  The mayor
>said "no" and countered with the fact that the "wells"
>and "waste" issues are 20 years old <snip>

I am very tossed on this one.  On one hand, yes the interviewer was
'reaching' and showing some lack of seasoning.  Out of bounds regarding the
story at hand. ...On the other hand, tweakin' a local Maya just a little
bit?  The reax is sometimes worth the risk.  Remember, any indignance a
local official presents from an out of bound question is directly
proportionate to how little s/he is exposed to direct media inquiry.  As
local media news goes away.....

 Bill O'Neill