changes at a legendary station?

WMMS was a legendary album rock station whose logo was the Buzzard-- I
worked there in the early to mid 70s (it was where I discovered Rush-- not
the commentator; the rock group!) and recall very clearly when the WMMS
artist, Dave Helton, borrowing liberally from WVBF in Boston, I believe,
created the famous Buzzard logo... now on their web site, it says:

>Thanks for keeping BUZZARD RADIO 100.7 WMMS on the air for 30 years, and
get >ready for a new radio station at 100.7 November 1st!

Anyone have a clue what the station might be changing to?