Re: WROR On The Move

>> > WROR(105.7) will be the first of Greater Media's 5 Boston stations to
>move
>> > into the new Greater Media facility on Morrissey Blvd in Dorchester
>> >.The other Greater Media stations will be
>> > making their way over to the new location over the next several weeks.
>
> A.Joseph Ross wrote:
>> Did they finally get that tower up?  The one that broke the channel 56
>> building?
>Yes they did,last weekend as a matter of fact.And no problems this time,as
>reported by CH 56.
>                                                                    Mark
>Watson

WROR began broadcasting from the new studio Wed. morning at midnite.
Yes the tower is up, but Microwave setup is not installed yet. WROR is
connected to the Pru Tower via phone lines for the time being. We are in
the back corner of the building(the StarMarket side) on the second floor,
so when you're passing by on the North bound side of the Southeast
Expressway, give a honk. May not be able to hear you though, we've double
sound proof windows. ||_||

Next Station(s) to move will most likely be WBOS/WSJZ, probably around the
Thanksgiving Holidays.  (WMBX will take over the Soldier's Field facility.)

J.J. Wright