Re: WROR On The Move

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998, Mark wrote:

> WROR(105.7) will be the first of Greater Media's 5 Boston stations to move
> into the new Greater Media facility on Morrissey Blvd in Dorchester.Mighty
> Mike Osborne is the last WROR jock to broadcast from the Prudential Center
> studios.I understand that at approx.12 MId,the end of Mighty Mike's
> shift,WROR will begin broadcasting from the new studios,and the process of
> clearing out the equipment from the Pru's studios will begin,as the lease
> is up on that space Wed(9/30).The other Greater Media stations will be
> making their way over to the new location over the next several weeks.

Did they finally get that tower up?  The one that broke the channel 56
building?

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/