Re: WROR On The Move

>WROR(105.7) will be the first of Greater Media's 5 Boston stations to move
>into the new Greater Media facility on Morrissey Blvd in Dorchester.Mighty
>Mike Osborne is the last WROR jock to broadcast from the Prudential Center
>studios.I understand that at approx.12 MId,the end of Mighty Mike's
>shift,WROR will begin broadcasting from the new studios,and the process of
>clearing out the equipment from the Pru's studios will begin,as the lease
>is up on that space Wed(9/30).The other Greater Media stations will be
>making their way over to the new location over the next several weeks.
>                Mark Watson

The studios are absolutely fantastic, unbelievable, outrageous, shall I go on?
Had a chance on Monday night to play with it (and learn it).  Things like
the "Audio Vault" "The CD Jukebox" and the "Short Cut" (though I really
loved the "Vox Pro" while working in Medford ) Can't wait until Saturday
night to play for  real.  I'll try to post a detailed report on the
equipment (not my performance) over the weekend.  It will be very strange
being in a studio without carts and CD's. Well actually there are two CD
and three Cart machines in the the studio for me.  More Later.

Peace
J.J.