Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 03:01:22 -0500 (CDT)
From: old.time.radio-request@broadcast.airwaves.com
To: old.time.radio@broadcast.airwaves.com
Subject: old.time.radio Digest V98 #509

<snip>

Although I hate to go off topic on my first posting, I'd also like to
mention to any other Firesign Theatre fans out there that the foursome
have recently reunited and put out their first new recording in many
years.  The CD is called GIVE ME IMMORTALITY OR GIVE ME DEATH and the
premise is that it consists of excerpts of the broadcast day of December
31,1999, of a radio station called RadioNow which changes formats after
each commercial break.  It is a good parody of contemporary radio,
although it is not quite up to the level of their best work.

                                          "George"