Re: 1st day of WGIR Action News Network

At 11:21 AM 9/24/98 -0400, you wrote:

>At 9am the Dan Pierce show came on WGIR 610 with an explanation of the
>Network. 930 AM and Rochester and 1540 AM in Exeter were now carrying the
>Dan Pierce show, from this day forward, from 9-12.

I wonder if the folks at WADN know that. I think they think WZNN is
simulcasting WADN's Money Matters financial talk show from 9:00 to 11:00
M-F. When they guy who buys the time on WZNN finds out, he'll be furious.
He's the guy (Barry Armstrong of New England Advisory Group in Newton) who
bought WADN (actually put it in his wife Susan's name--most likely because
Barry is a Canadian citizen).

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205