Re: Thoughts on "quality rock"

Please don't jump on me for this comment, but considering the state of
today's  "rock" music, some might agree that the phrase "quality rock" is an
oxymoron.  Even many radio statons have come out in print, lamenting lack of
decent music, which has hurt their ratings.

:) shel

Oh....Country music has been moving more and more out of the country, and
into the city, so to speak.  I gave up on rock, and began to enjoy country,
but it's becomeing to rockish for me, too.