Re: Standards...WXKS-AM, WNEW, WQEW

Rick Kelly said:

> As I might have mentioned before in this forum, WABY-FM iin Albany pulls
> some pretty good numbers, using the adult standards format.  And there
> signal isn't all that great in the metro area.

  Don't forget, Rick, that WABY also broadcasts on AM. I believe
their FM isn't for Albany. I forget the city of licence for WABY-FM, but
WABY-AM is Albany. Their signal quality is quite good during the day
and satisfactory at night in the Troy area. I imagine the same holds true
for Albany? Yes, No?
- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak