Re: "Lost 45s" show

For those not
>familiar with it, it features songs from the 70s and 80s that were hits at
>the time but are now no longer played on the radio... it also includes rare
>interviews he does with those former stars.

No one can say that Barry Scott wasn't there first.  He saw something in the
70s sound that few ever thought would sell.  And now there is a promising
sit-com wrapped around it.  Nice to see avacado again...for 30 minutes.

I don't know Barry, but from what I hear as a listener, he is a VERY hard
working guy - dedicated to his craft.  I wish him the best with development
of affils.

Bill O'Neill