Re: Where are they now category...

>I can't tell you where they are now without doing some research that I
>don't have time for just now, but I hope providing a name will relieve
>your hiccups (a dreadful affliction for announcers).

Radio can lead to cerebral insults, as ALL of us know on some intimate
level.

You're probably
>thinking of James Isaacs.

YES!  Thank you.  Now for the tougher question - no prize for the correct
answer - Issacs used the same artist's music as background under his breaks
for YEARS.  In fact, the night that artist died, Issacs seemed like the
saddest voice in town.  Who was that musician?  I thought Art Tatum, but it
is not.

Bill O'Neill