jAzZ

In a message dated 98-09-14 20:44:03 EDT, David Harris writes:

<< Tony Cennamo (snip) brought jazz to
 Boston every weekday morning from 6 to 11 on "New Morning." >>

Wouldn't THAT be a treat!? And I am not being cynical as I'm a jazz fan.

Can anyone tell me why Boston cannot support more jazz programming?
I do not include "smooth jazz" in my thoughts as it is mostly wallpaper.

I was dumbfounded when Ron Della Chiesa's "Music America" was taken off the
air.
Not that there's anything wrong with classical....Thank goodness for Eric
Jackson.

I was a big fan of WRVR New York in the laste 70's until it went country.

   Dave Iseman
  Cape Cod, MA