Re: WCCC evening DJ in the mid-70s

On Sun, 13 Sep 1998 19:57:01 -0400 "Daxe Rexford" <daxe@snakefoot.com>
writes:

>If it is any help at all, the morning man (and
>possibly
>program director) during his tenure at WCCC was a fellow calling
>himself 'Rusty Potts'.

Well, I believe Rusty Potts is still at WLNG, Sag Harbor Long Island.  It
also seems to me that the Boston Bill was at WDRC after that... in the
late 70's.  by the way, he was an outstanding jock, very creative and
funny.  Wish I could remember his last name...

Rick Kelly

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]