National Radio Club DX Log - Help Needed

Hi all,

It's that time again, when the National Radio Club puts out its
AM Log for the winter DX season.  I'm helping them with some
updates...and here are some of the lingering questions.  If you
know the answer (or can check), please e-mail me.  Deadline is
Tuesday night...so hurry!

Address/phone needed for: WPZE 1260, WNFT 1150, WRPT 650, WJLT
1060, WNEB 1230.

Are the following stations on all night? (NRC lists them as
signing off, usually at midnight):

WGIR 610
WHAI 1240
WFTN 1240
WSKI 1240
WTSN 1270
WFAU 1280
WXRL 1300
WLOB 1310
WARA 1320 (is there a new address/phone for them, also?)
WBRK 1340
WVNR 1340
WLYN 1360
WIDE 1400
WEZW 1400
WHTB 1400
WLTN 1400
WKXL 1450
WBET 1460
WGNA 1460
WPDM 1470
WSAR 1480
WGCH 1490
WBTA 1490
WICY 1490
WFAD 1490
WSMN 1590

Any help you provide will be gratefully appreciated, and you'll get
your name in lights in the 19th edition AM Log, too!

- -s