Network switching schedules

- -- [ From: Robert W. Paine * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

 I've asked about this on the OTR Digest, and with the latest thread
about the Round Robin I'm curious to know what the networks used for a
schedule for switching between programs.
 I understood CBS sent  a daily schedule to certain stations and to the
phone company via TWX. It listed programs, times, whether the entire net
or FN (for Full Net) or portions thereof were to air the show, the
originating stations and so on.
 Does anyone know what this would be?

 Bill Murtough get thanks from my mother. The place in Wethersfield,
Conn. from which he engineered the big band remote is one she used to go
to, and she couldn't remember the name. She send her thanks as she's
been trying to think of it for some time.
 Question: Were remotes fed to the nearest affiliate (like WDRC) so the
station could send it to CBS or did the remote phone lines go directly
back to the net's master control?