Re: And the temperature is?

At 04:08 PM 9/2/98 EDT, Dib9@aol.com wrote:
>As part of my third radio job, I had to record overnight weather for three
>different stations with three different sets of call letters.  Since then, as
>I have bounced around several Maine radio stations, I have not had much of a
>problem getting the call letters right.  The only problem I have is in my
>current job at WMGX.  We play certain songs and artists that I originally
>played at WCLZ and sometimes when I front sell those songs my brain wants to
>spit out the wrong calls.  I haven't actually done it yet, but I have come
>close.

Sometimes I wonder how people who work at 2 different stations, similar
formats (different markets, different owners) with perhaps a different air
name keep things straight.  I was in that situation a few years ago and
occasionally had to pause in mid-break & remember who I was & which station
I was on.