even a 6 year old can see it

Took my son in to see Channel 7 on Wednesday.....(he is 6 1/2).....When we were in the news studio he whispered to me "Daddy, where are all the people?".....and he was right. We were there DURING the 4 PM newscast and the third floor was "quiet"

Even more depressing was what has happen to the 2 main studios....the big was is shuttered abd the smaller one is used for keep the FCC happy Sunday shows. The studio cameras (now pushing 20 years of age still have the old 7 ping ball logo on them .......

Kind of makes you wonder where all the graduates the schools are turning out are going to work...doesn't it???

Get free personalized email from Canada.com at http://www.ehmail.com