Re: WPOR registers WTHT domain name

I've heard of people getting domain names that
certain businesses want and either "selling" them
the right to use the domain name, or refusing to
part with it. (There have also been people laying
claim to such domain names as "www.aolsucks.com"
and the like-- to attack those companies).

The Portland Press Herald article said that WTHT
has decided they don't want a website after all;
that's their solution. Sad that they were led to do that,
as websites can be useful to listeners and advertisers
alike. Well, they _could_ register a domain name in
the name of the country of Tonga, which uses ".to"
as a suffix. But most people are more familiar with