Re: WPOR registers WTHT domain name

Dib9@aol.com (Dan Billings) wrote:
> The Portland Press Herald had a story today about WPOR registering the web
> addresses "WTHT.com" and "newcountry1075.com".

Dan's hypertext link was missing, so I couldn't get to the original
article.

> WPOR's GM was quoted as saying it was a business decision to register the names of their cross town rival.

What a great idea!  While he's busy thinking of ways to undermine the
competition, the 'POR GM could also go through the competition's
dumpster in the middle of the night and look for confidential
information in the trash.

It sure beats having to make honest, ethical "business decisions".

Michael Tuminelli

<michaelt@emtel.com>