Louise Morgan, Gus Saunders

Several months back, somebody asked what happened to Louise Morgan (back
when we were discussing radio and TV folks who had been on the air in
Boston for the longest period of time).  I think we decided Gus Saunders
holds the current title for longevity... anyway, Louise Morgan passed away
at the age of 91-- in March of 1995, as I recall.

Other than Gus, is there anyone else who was on the radio in the 1940s and
is still on radio in Boston today?  I keep thinking there is somebody, but
my mind is drawing a blank right now...