Re: WNDS/WBZ alliance [The REAL STORY]

> In light of the transfer of Bruce Schwoegler I am sure the REAL
reason for
> the alliance is that Channel 4 wants Al
> Kaprielian[http://www.meatball.com/al.html] as evening weather
wizard! Now
> there's a ratings grabber!

"Good eeeeveeening!"...Hitchcock isn't the only
"Al" to throw that phrase about...wonder if CBS
wants to buy/lease/affiliate with WNDS? You'll
remember the attempted CBS affiliate in Concord,NH--
WNHT-TV 21...maybe CBS would like to get Ch. 50
to be a CBS affiliate, and have a New-Hampshire-
based newscast which would also be part of a
"New England News Exchange"-type setup with
WBZ. Just an idea. It could happen.