WORC/WGFP

I actually noticed this a week ago but forgot to report it.  WORC (1310)
Worcester has entered into an agreement with WGFP (940) Webster to simulcast
programming.  Both stations, which were each running separate syndicated fare,
are now airing WORC's local news and information morning show, along with G
Gordon Liddy, Don & Mike and Tom Leykis from Westwood One.  I do not know if
the stations are sharing programming late nights and weekends.  WORC runs all
Spanish on the weekend, so GFP may cut away for those two days.

Mike Thomas, WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks