Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 8/20: Non-Compete - The Battle Continues

Mary Ann Sorrentino was filling in for Tai, who was filling in for the Dips
when they were on vaca. I am guessing that WPRO pushed Mary Ann either because
of $$ or because of her age, but I have always found her to be entertaining
and fair. My only time hearing Carolyn Fox was when she was co-hosting with (I
think it was) Andy Moes on WRKO weekends and I found her to be quite
unbearable and out of her element in talk. I hear she is a pretty good DJ
though.

In a message dated 8/21/98 1:21:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,