Re: WBZ clears the table on Friday nights

Dare I say: Ditto? It may have been a lease-time situation for advertising
restaurants though. I only listened to it a couple of times and found it
really strange. When I want to hear about food I at least want to see it, if I
can't taste it.

In a message dated 8/20/98 1:58:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mshbc@bu.edu