Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 8/13: Entercom Enters Boston

<<On Fri, 14 Aug 1998 14:26:54 -0400, "Douglas J. Broda" <dougbroda@mindspring.com> said:

> It will be very interesting to see which network Sinclair chooses for 45.

Presumably, which ever one they get, Pittsfield 51 (if ever built)
will take the other.  This also makes me wonder if WMHT has any
intention of building the Albany *29 allotment they have applied for.

> Also, we have a growing and seriously underserved Black community, and
> that's where UPN is strongest in its demos.

WB is also pretty strong in that demo, as well has having a pretty
good ``family'' audience.  (Of course, we are still talking about the
difference between sixth and seventh place...)

I'm curious as to whether USA Television will eventually yank some of
their popular syndicated series to run them on their own CityVision
(formerly HSN/Silver King) stations.

- -GAWollman

- --