Re: Herald on Randy Price

Kevin wrote:
>Interesting story on Randy Price in the HERALD today.
(www.bostonherald.com).....

Randy was a credible reporter at Channel 4.  I am glad he got sober and
gladder that another station gave him a second chance.  Btw, has anyone
noticed that Liz seems to enjoy working with Joe Shortsleeve more than she
ever did with Wrestling-Commentator Sean?  AND I STILL MISS BRUCE WITH THE
WEATHER!!!  BRING BACK THE BRUCE-MAN!!!

Meanwhile, did I hear the report incorrectly-- JACOR didn't get WRKO or
WEEI after all?  I thought it was almost a done deal, but I was in my car
and thought I hear some other company's name...

Kevin worte--
>BTW Donna how could leave LTAR in the middle of a show...poor Bob and
Peter were gasping for breath at the end.

Duty called-- one of my paying jobs.  Given my preference, I would do LTAR
fulltime, but alas, Bob refuses to pay me what I'm worth!!! <gg>

Hey Kevin, a Canadian ISP, eh?