Buckeye or Bust...

Just returned from an 850 mile return from a visit to OH with a van filled
with kids, dogs, a wunnerful spouse and rotting vegetables, but suffice it
to say, my entire marathon road trip down radio land (OH, WV, MD, PA esp.,
was just me and a few hard drives with those stax of zeros and ones.  The
only live voices seemed to be on NPR via satellite.  May write specifics if
I can muster any residual radio interest.  Score one for Scott Studios.
Bill O'Neill