Re: WNLC AM/FM

In a message dated 98-08-06 01:45:47 EDT, Mike Thomas of WXLO writes:

<< I was just in that area a few weeks ago and the station is still dark.
WNLC
 simulcasted on both AM and FM for awhile, then they shut off the AM to
 presumably do some badly needed transmitter work before bringing in a new
 format.  To this point, 1510 is still MIA.  >>

Not according to to the guys I am working with at the new Sports One on One,
1510 AM.  The latest and greatest in sports broadcasting.  It is already in
250 other markets around the country.  It is not just picking up a signal,
either, they are in the process of providing local programming geared
specifically to the New England fans.  Granted, it is a weaker signal, but it
exists.

- --part0_902408968_boundary--