Re: WLVI CH 56

I wonder why Channel 5 gave the WB 56 folks a studio--- channel 7 is closer
in terms of location...  meanwhile, it will be interesting to see if any
lawsuits result since the crane was working on the building that will house
WMJX and other stations-- and I hear their brand new equipment may have
been damaged... WB56 said their studios may have sustained water damage in
addition to everything else, and they too just installed new equipment.
(That sound you hear is lawyers lining up <ggg>)

Btw, I heard Bruce Schwoegler on Kiss 108 today doing the "WBZ-TV
weather"-- has he been relegated to an occasional fill-in on channel 4?