Re: WB56 off the air

I saw Ch. 7's report just before 11 am, saying that
a transmission tower had fallen while it was being
installed next to WB56's studios. They said  "details
at noon". Well,I had a dentist appointment at noon,
so I switched to New England Cable News but saw
no mention of it.  Well,  NECN has been known to
tape a newscast and then repeat it for several hours
at a time, so that explains why. "The news you need
is on right now". Yeah, right. I did get some details
from WBZ Radio.
They said it was a tower for a different radio station--
anyone know what station it was supposed to be
for? Also, I just heard on WBZ that Ch. 56 was on
the air again, from a different location... sure enough,
their signal was coming through on my cable TV,
and fairly clearly at that.