Re: WB56 off the air

At 11:41 AM 8/4/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Update on the WLVI situation - WBZ Radio also reports that the crane was
>being used to move a tower onto the new Greater Boston Radio Group building
>(I believe the studios for WSJZ?) and that the crane and the tower both fell
>through the building, and that programming for WLVI must now be produced
>from the transmitter facility. No Greater Media programming was affected.

I misheard that as ARS.  My mistake.  56 is back up now.  Guess they were
able to get a VTR and a dish going at Needham.  I wonder if they'll try to
do the 10 PM news.
(Not a far-fetched idea;  anyone see the news report a few weeks ago of a
Seattle station that did its news *outside* to save on electricity that
would run the studio lights.)

Dave