Re: Uncle Walter (was Re: why move Bruce??? )

.Shawn Mamros wrote:
> Whichever net did tap him to cover the Glenn shuttle flight (I'd assume
> it is a cable net, and CNN seems likely - if somebody finds out for sure,
> please let us know!) certainly made a wise choice.  Heck, that move alone
> may very well finally get me to install cable at my place - seriously!
It is CNN that will have the services of Walter Cronkite for the John Glenn
shuttle flight.I bet CNN will probably have one of it's highest ratings
ever,if only out of curiousity of everyone wanting to hear Walter tell
it"The Way It Was"                                                 Mark
Watson