Re: Re[2]: No remote start on generator at WSRS xmtr site

In a message dated 7/31/98 10:50:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mediaace@ici.net
writes:

<<  Today it was brought to my attention that "Imus In The Morning"
 on WQSO Oldies 96.7 Rochester, N.H. was a two week old tape!
 Yesterday they were picking up a phone feed. It's amazing that a
 multi-million dollar company like Capstar can't keep Imus on the air
 *LIVE*!!!    Hummm! Maybe it is another Capstar cut!  >>

In fairness to Capstar, I doubt that they were the cause of the satellite
malfunctions at WQSO.  The station has had problems with it's satellite dish
for the last few years.  The problems were supposed to be rectified with the
ARS takeover of the station last year, but when they were bought out by CBS,
all improvement projects stopped, including a new dish which was supposed to
go up in Rochester.   Another possibility is that they maybe in the process of
moving into the WHEB building in Portsmouth, so the satellite feeds may be a
bit erratic during the transition.

Mike Thomas, WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks