Re: Re[2]: No remote start on generator at WSRS xmtr site

<<On Sun, 2 Aug 1998 10:30:18 EDT, MikeHemeon@aol.com said:

[about WSRS outage]

> They amy have an instant start generator, but without any sort of UPS system
> the Transmitter will not smoothly switch over. It will just dump (as it did).

What's even more curious is that the WSRS studios are right underneath
the tower in Paxton.  It shouldn't have taken half an hour to walk
outside and flip a switch.  Perhaps they had to call an engineer in
from another station...

- -GAWollman

- --