Re: TIS 1610

>Sven Weil wrote
>>
>  It could be simply a case of signal overload, since your radio is
>so close to the transmitter.

        I sometimes get a very faint signal of WBZ in the expanded band in
Scituate, about 8-10 miles from their towers. Can the engineering
department explain this at all? Is it that if the AM band were quiet
enough, I'd get WBZ at that location on every channel, but it's only the
expanded band that's quiet enough that you can hear it?
        I've also rarely gotten a very faint harmonic of WEEI on 1700. I
figure that could be useful. Some night when the French is bombing in real
bad on 850 and the Red Sox are on, maybe I can get the game on 1700 <g>.