Re: Jacor Buys WEEI and WRKO

I wonder how long several hosts on WEEI and WRKO will stay after Jacor
comes in.

I am a bit surprised Jacor got WEEI and WRKO. I thought Disney/ABC would
win the bidding, as they've got lots of experience with sports radio
via ESPNradio and The (Not-So) Fabulous Sports Babe and talk radio
via WABC, KABC and the granddaddy of talk-radio, San Fransisco's KGO
(Doesn't KGO dominate the ratings out there?).

One other note: If WAAF gets sold to someone who has a lot of urban
or Hispanic stations, don't be surprised if the call-letters and
programming rigjhts get sold to Greater Media and moved to 92.9

Joseph Gallant
<notquite@hotmail.com>