Rock 101 off the air Saturday?

     I was doing errands on Saturday afternoon and punched up WGIR-FM
     around 3:30. They were off the air. It didn't sound like an open
     carrier, although I can't be sure as I was well over 70 miles away.
     They were off for at least 20 minutes that I know of.
     Anyone know what happened???

     By the way, I was chatting with a friend over the weekend about
     the goings on at WSRS. He responded in part:
     "I never thought I'd be mourning the day that the Knights got out of
     the business, but their new owners make Norman Knight look like a
     kindly patriarch of broadcasting benevolence."

     Lorraine