Re: Capstar Strikes Again

For the record: I am not a politician; I just play one on TV!

My campaign doesn't take money from lobbyists, PACs, political parties (soft
$$) or real estate developers. I also limit contributions to $199. I don't
have my head in the sand but whoever wins this race probably does or will.

Shawn, you can put the genie back in the bottle: You look Barbara Eden
straight in the eyes and in your best Larry Hagman impression you say, "Genie,
get in that bottle!"