Re: Buffalo Bob Smith - RIP

Does anyone recall the "New" Howdy Doodie Show in the mid 1970's. I was
tooooo small to remember the 1950's show except that an older playmate
pointed out that Howdie Doodies last show was about to play.

In the 1970's version there was a sidekick that went by the name of "Happy
Harmony". I seem to recall this young later as being a weather "reporter"
for WSMW TV27 news in Worcester at one time.

Anyone shed any light on Happy Harmony?

John