Re: 1610- house for sale..

Micro-transmitters, I guess. There was a story in the
Globe or Herald about how realtors are using these
mini- signals to advertise houses. Sometimes you'll
have something like the mini- transmitters Vermont
Tourism had ( I think most of them are gone now)
at their rest areas, where you could only pick up the
signal within the rest area.