Re: why move Bruce???

>>mistake in moving Bruce.
>
>interesting when people claim age discrimination when part of the reason
they
>originally got the job was because they were young and good looking.
Dan, In Bruce's case, I believe he got the job because he was able to do the
job, just as he is now the best of the best on the air.  No one is close to
him except for Barry Burbank in the forcasting of the weather
conditions in NE.  Bruce's looks never got him the job in the 1st place
(Sorry Bruce) but the brain he has did get him the job.

Terry