Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 7/24: Walker, Williams Split at WBZ (fwd)

On Sun, 26 Jul 1998, Scott D Fybush wrote:

> Any of the lawyers on the group (Doug? Joe?) want to address his legal
> "justification"?

Not especially.  But I'll try to remember to look it up next time I'm in
the law library.

> And, y'know, he claims "five years on the air" in Rutland...but I've
> never heard any sign of a 96.5 in any of my visits up there (except
> for a few brief moments of Hartford trop once).  Has anyone heard
> this joker?

If, indeed, their signal doesn't cross any state lines or navagable
waters, it can't be a very strong station.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/