Re: Bruce Schwoegler

Terrence Wood wrote:

> I remeber that well, they also did it with some woman (whom I forget her
> name, she only lasted a few weeks !   Let's hurry and get this experiment
> over with!   I would have put boring Ed on the weekends!-----
I think you're referring to Ellen Ferrara,she was on CH 5 back in the mid
or late 80's doing weekday AM/Noon weather.CH 5 bounced her out to
weekends,if I recall she sued the station for discrimination or
harassment.She has done some fill in on CH 4 now and then since.Can anyone
clarify the problems that led to her departure from CH 5?(the NOT DEFUNCT
WCVB)<g>
                               Mark Watson